Why Nova Scotia?

Why not Nova Scotia might be the better question. It's one of those exotic sounding places that I've never been to and that's reason enough for me. I plan on leaving around the 8th of May and spending several weeks on the ride. Along the way I'll be camping out, visiting unsuspecting friends , and maybe getting to ride along with them for awhile. Let me know if you're up to either!

CLICK ON THE PICTURES FOR A LARGER IMAGE, THEN USE YOUR BACK KEY TO RETURN TO REGULAR VIEWING.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jun 14 – Sunday Morning’s Depressing Weather Forecast

Glancing out the window of my B&B I am greeted by more rain, miserable nasty drizzle. Curiosity overcomes me and I log onto Google and follow a link to the National Weather Forecast site:

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/nationalforecast/index.html?from=secondarynav

There seems to be no escape, every direction is either socked in with rain and fog or threatened by tornados, golf-ball size hail storms, or flash floods. What a bummer this is, where the heck is my smiley faced sunshine friend these days?

At least I’m lodged in a warm dry Bed & Breakfast with all the amenities and a full breakfast is in the offing at 9:00am. And, lest I forget to appreciate things, riding in the rain isn’t so terrible as all that, it’s just not as nice as sunshine so I’m counting my blessings, happy to be alive.

I think I’ll post this now and add a bit to it later on as things change. Maybe I'll post a report on the upcoming breakfast, good food always cheers a person up, eh?

Happy, happy in Bellows Falls, Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment